Ticket #2131 (new defect)
ispcp_network doesn't stop properly
|Reported by:||nuxwin||Owned by:|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.1.0|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
Under some distributions (Debian, openSuse), the ispcp_network doesn't stop properly. That is due to the deletion network cards process. Indeed, the network card manager gets the data in Mysql database but the server MySQL is stopped before the ispcp_network. So, the stop process always fails.
Note: Already fixed in my working copy. This ticket is created just to explain the "why of how".
I'll commit the fix ASAP.
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.7 to ispCP ω 1.0.8