Ticket #2162 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Hide "Subdomain add" and/or "Alias add" from ./client/domains_manage.php menu when disabled
|Reported by:||chebe||Owned by:||TheCry|
|Priority:||patch||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.7|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω trunk|
When options like subdomains and aliases disabled or user can't create more better to hide this from menu in ../client/domains_manage.php because it can not be used.
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Severity changed from Don't know to Easy
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by benedikt
- Priority changed from normal to patch
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Summary changed from Hide "Subdomain add" and/or "Alias add" from ../client/domains_manage.php menu when disabled to Hide "Subdomain add" and/or "Alias add" from ./client/domains_manage.php menu when disabled
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.