Ticket #2166 (closed defect: duplicate)
Incorrect Wrong Top Level Domain syntax: me
|Reported by:||northflux2||Owned by:||benedikt|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.4|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
When adding a new user against Domain enter:
Wrong Top Level Domain syntax: me
.ME is a legitimate Top Level Domain and ispCPO should allow it to be created.
Is this the only legitimate top level domain blocked?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.4
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted