Ticket #2193 (closed defect: wontfix)
postfix fatal error: permision denied
|Reported by:||Kika||Owned by:||nuxwin|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.4|
|Component:||Package||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.3|
I just intalled a Debian Lenny amd64 and an ispcp 1.0.3-1 on my new server and when i created a domain with some email address then i found this error in the mail.err log:
Jan 31 22:36:47 admin postfix/virtual: fatal: open database /etc/postfix/ispcp/mailboxes.db: Permission denied
i checked the permissions and i found 600 on /etc/postfix/ispcp/*.db. I give 644 and now works.
i tired to run the set-engine-permissions, but that didn't solved the problem.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Component changed from Frontend (GUI) to Package
- Severity changed from Don't know to Easy
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.4
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted