Ticket #2225 (closed task: fixed)
The unzip path in the INSTALL-File difference with the path in the Docu.
|Reported by:||BeNe||Owned by:||benedikt|
|Priority:||trivial||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.4|
|Component:||Documentation||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.4|
I saw that we use different unzip paths for ispCP. In the INSTALL-Files (for every system) we use
1. Untar or unzip the distribution files to a secure directory: # cd /root # tar xjvf ispcp-omega-1.0.4.tar.bz2
In the Documentation for Debain as example, we create a new folder:
# mkdir -p /usr/local/src/ispcp # cd /usr/local/src/ispcp
We should use the same path in both instructions, because this is a bit confuse in my eyes.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from minor to trivial
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.3 to ispCP ω 1.0.4
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.4
- Owner set to benedikt
- Type changed from defect to task