Ticket #2323 (reopened enhancement)
Unable to order a subdomain as customer account if the parent domain is already used.
|Reported by:||nuxwin||Owned by:|
|Priority:||minor||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.1.0|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.5|
The purchasing of a hosting plan with a subdomain such as laurent.domain.tld is currently only allowed if the parent domain domain.tld is not already used as customer account.
We should allow the purchasing of a hosting plan with a subdomain such as laurent.domain.tld even if the parent domain is already used as user account, but only if the domain domain.tld was created by the reseller that provide the hosting plan, and only if the domain is available for subdomain accounts creation (according a specific parameter set by the reseller during the creation of the parent domain account.
- Priority changed from normal to minor
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.6 to ispCP ω 1.0.7
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to rejected
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution rejected deleted