Ticket #2399 (closed malfunction: fixed)
Aliasses deletion - Shared mount point shouldn't be removed
|Reported by:||StefanKittel||Owned by:||scitech|
|Priority:||patch||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0.7|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.5|
|Severity:||Medium||Keywords:||dangerous behavior deleting domain alias|
I think I've a dangerous behavior in ispCP 1.0.5. German: http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-11068-post-83774.html
If you create two domain alias pointing to the same directory and you delete one of them, the whole dir is being deleted without questioning.
At least there must be a security question.
Better a question and an information which domains point to this dir.
It would eas handeling if you can select the directory while creating. Two radio buttons (new space, existing space + popup or combo)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Severity changed from Hard to Medium
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.5 to ispCP ω 1.0.6
- Owner set to nuxwin
- Type changed from enhancement to malfunction
- Summary changed from dangerous behavior found deleting domain alias in 1.0.5 to Aliasses deletion - Shared mount point shouldn't be removed
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.6 to ispCP ω 1.0.5
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.6
- Owner changed from nuxwin to scitech
- Status changed from assigned to new