Ticket #2433 (closed feature: fixed)
on-click-logon from the ftp-user site(such as for PMA)
|Reported by:||dado023||Owned by:||benedikt|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.1.0|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.6|
|Severity:||Medium||Keywords:||ftp, user, login, password|
Description (last modified by benedikt) (diff)
I have started this forum thread:smtp http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-11377.html
I couldn't precisely and technically express my self what i actually think/want.
Nuxwin replied and explained this would be the same as it is done for PMA.
Afterwards RatS also replied with words "on-click-logon from the ftp-user site" and suggested me to create a ticket.
I hope you will consider implementing this feature, because it will make user's life easier :)...especially if he is a noob :D
Thanks for reading.
- Owner set to nuxwin
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.8
Changed 3 years ago by kassah
- Attachment 0001-GUI-Impliment-2433-One-click-logon-from-ftp-accounts.patch added
- Owner changed from nuxwin to benedikt
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Description modified (diff)