Ticket #436 (closed defect: fixed)
PHP files are download able and not interpreted
|Reported by:||BeNe||Owned by:|
|Priority:||trivial||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC3|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
I am not able in the trunk r678 to access to the Panel.
I always get a download of the index.php, the PHP-Files are not interpreted by PHP.
All packages (fastcgi and so on) are installed - it is on both PHP Version, 4 and 5.
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC2 to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - DEV
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted