Ticket #534 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Make sure awstats is installed before asking
|Reported by:||Kilburn||Owned by:||rats|
|Priority:||feature||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC7|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC2|
- Install ispcp on a clean etch system, selecting static statistics for awstats
- Try to add a new domain
Result: The domain won't be created, and it's "status" field on the db:
store_file() | ERROR: Can't open file |/etc/awstats/awstats.domain.tld.conf| for writing !
Problem: Ispcp setup asks for awstats configuration even if it's not installed.
- Modify setup to detect if awstats is installed or not (a simple check for /etc/awstats directory should do) and do not enable it's support if it's not installed.
- Add awstats to the required packages list
- Owner set to rats
- Priority changed from trivial to feature
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Summary changed from Awstats not installed on system -> unable to add domains to Make sure awstats is installed before asking
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC3 to ispCP ω 1.0.0
- Severity set to Hard
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 to Working