Ticket #894 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Domain Alias as Forward - including directory information
|Reported by:||jmeyerdo||Owned by:|
|Priority:||minor||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC4|
|Component:||Frontend (GUI)||Version:||ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC2|
As I can see the function "chk_url" in input-checks.php is restricted for simple URLs without any directory-string only. Is there any reason for that?
Sorry - I am no expert with regexp's. Otherwise I would have added a small fix. But it should be no problem for you guys...
Kind regards, keep up the great work! Jens
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Component changed from Backend to GUI (web frontend)