Ticket #970 (closed malfunction: fixed)
The uninstaller should not remove /var/www/virtual ...
|Reported by:||isp-control.net@…||Owned by:|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||ispCP ω 1.0 - RC4|
|Component:||Backend (Engine)||Version:||ispCP ω nightly build|
The default www_dir /var/www/virtual is actually used outside if the ispCP Omega worls. Removing it by default in the uninstallation process is straight outrageous...
We just spent two full days recovering 180 GB of previous customers' data from a backup because of a test-installation and uninstallation of ispCP Omega...
Instead of removing the web server files - a notice can be left that says "/var/www/virtual" was not removed because if was found non-empty
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC3 to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4
- Severity set to Hard
- Milestone changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4 to Working
- Priority changed from blocker to major
- Version changed from ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC2 to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - DEV
- Milestone changed from Working to ispCP ω 1.0.0 - RC4