ispCP - Board - Support
We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - Printable Version

+- ispCP - Board - Support (http://www.isp-control.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ispCP Omega Development Area (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? (/thread-251.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - Cube - 04-13-2008 02:43 AM

The invasion of the bots has begun!

Quote:are guest posts allowed?
They are since the server movement. Ephigenie will look at this.

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - ephigenie - 04-13-2008 03:22 AM

i think i fixed the permissions on the board ...
lets hope so Smile

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - Serpiente - 04-23-2008 10:31 AM

I think it would be great if the whole website is translated to many other languages.

I am translating the FAQ atm to german.

How about the start page? news and stuff?

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - BioALIEN - 04-25-2008 12:09 AM

It would be counter productive to translate news and other parts of the website. The only thing that matters is the product (the actual script) and the documentation.

The documentation is already translatable into many languages and we're waiting for more users to port the contents into their native language. As for the script, it's still being worked hard on and we are all looking forward to v1.0.

Anything outside of this scope will only further delay the project without any real gain. The forum already serves the purpose you've outlined Smile

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - weblivehelp - 05-01-2008 12:43 AM

I'm a very experienced coder in PHP/MySQL related web development and use linux for a while.

If I can help with anything, I'd love to.

I'm just installing ispCP on my new server, so if there's anything I can remember I need or if my clients complain, I'll for sure let you know.

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - ergo - 05-06-2008 06:52 PM

im experienced php coder, with mysql/postgresql experience too.

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - BeNe - 05-06-2008 10:05 PM

Cool! Thanks 4 all your help!
Please take a look at the Ticktes and try to fix them. Best would be a patch for the Bug.

Greez BeNe

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - gOOvER - 05-06-2008 11:38 PM

You also can sent RatS an PM with your offer. Smile

RE: We need your help!!! Where is the Community ? - ergo - 05-12-2008 06:21 PM

Sent a PM to rats...