Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Can paypal be integrated?
xclanet Offline

Can paypal be integrated?
Hi, like very much this software and think it is on good path to become the best of all Control Panels. It's the first time i write for a request/sugestion for this good software.

Because ISPCP as a Order Panel to order the solutions provided by the hoster i asking if is there a way to integrate it with the paypal service?

Another thing is that you have on the order form a box named "period", is there a way to send a email to the client and to the reseller advising that the period is near the end?

Thanks a lot and continue the good work.

xclanet
08-22-2007 06:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael Offline

RE: Can paypal be integrated?
Quote:Because ISPCP as a Order Panel to order the solutions provided by the hoster i asking if is there a way to integrate it with the paypal service?
it should be possible and AFAIR some people have already done it

Quote:Another thing is that you have on the order form a box named "period", is there a way to send a email to the client and to the reseller advising that the period is near the end?
at the moment, no
08-22-2007 07:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

Mayby you can use this : http://wh-com.de/, it's an Joomla plugin.
09-05-2007 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xclanet Offline

MicCo Wrote:Mayby you can use this : http://wh-com.de/, it's an Joomla plugin.

I am seeing it! Too bad the site is in german, i can't understand nothing about it. If someone can do a plugin to do this... Or remake the selling plaform from the scratch. It's a good idea to make a step-by-step:

1º - The client comes to a page where he can search for a domain.
2º - When the client as encontred is domain he can pass to 2 step (choose his hosting plan)
3º - The 3rd step would be the clients info.
4º - The 4rd step would be the payement.

4 Steps to quickly search for a domain and register it with a hosting plan.

On the backoffice we would have the same thing we have but with more options like:

- Account on the paypal service.
- A panel to manage the .tld

It's only a idea, i would like to help with the coding in php but my knowledge is very limited! (Some things on macromedia)

Thanks,
xclanet
09-12-2007 04:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply