Current time: 10-04-2024, 02:24 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upgrade howto ¿?
ctrl-alt-del Offline

RE: Upgrade howto ¿?
I installed IspCP Omega 1.0.0 RC2c under Debian-etch. My first installation under VM (based on etch Image with Debian) worked perfectly and I probed to install it at the "real" PC (pentium II 400MHz, first only for test purposes). This installation was also a right battle for me (Kernel Problems with ACPI, libread-problems with PHP5 and mysql), but now Debian is installed on this machine and it works. Unlike VM with older versions of PHP5, mysql and libread I got at my PII problems with WebFTP (Warnings 123, 124 with /tmp directory). I probed all solutions found in this Forum (setting of default tmp-direktory in php.ini globally and by each user), but all my experiments were unsuccessful. I decided in favor of install of actual (last night) snapshot. I insatlled the snapshot from 04/09/2007 exactly according to WIKI-howto about upgrade including data base update. And now I have an error message at Omega Start Page:

" Unknown column 'captcha_count' in 'field list' "

Could someone help me?
Since all user accounts was only test accounts, the complete data base can be cleaned. But I do not know, how I can do it.

Best regards
09-06-2007 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread