Current time: 10-05-2024, 09:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upgrade howto ¿?
ctrl-alt-del Offline

RE: Upgrade howto ¿?
Unfortunatelly the last two trunks do not work at my debian etch. I deleted all ispcp directories (var, etc, tmp) and checked in mysql that the database ispcp is deleted. Than I installed last trunk. Completely new. The problem is: with last trunk I can create a new reseller, but i can not create a new user (domain). The status stays still at "pending" (two blue round arrows). I probed it with different names, but all domains stay "pending". I probed 4 or 5 times to completelly reinstal the trunk, but it yields noting. I deleted the last trunk and installed new the old "rc2c". Under rc2c I can create user, but webftp do not works (I said about this problem in my first posting):
Code:
Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 123

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: Unable to create temporary file. Check permissions in temporary files directory. in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 123

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 124

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: Unable to create temporary file. Check permissions in temporary files directory. in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 124

During the ispcp installation I choose "PHP5". I probed to install it with choice of "PHP4", but it do not works. In this case I gain some error messages in my browser, if I go to the login page. And I can not log in.

I have "debian etch" with all updates and upgrades.
Installed versions (synaptic package manager):
mysql: 5.0.45-0.dotdeb.0
php4: 6:4.4.7-0.dotdeb.0
php5: 5.2.3-0.dotdeb.0

Can someone help me? How I can debug ISPCP? Error logs in /var/logs say noting.

I will probe now with an oldest trunk version.

And one please to developer: Please comment the "return" operator after the section with "newaliases" in uninstall script. Otherwise in my case the uninstall process breaks still with:

Code:
ERROR: External command '/usr/bin/newaliases &> /tmp/ispcp-uninstall-services.log' returned '75' status !

I do not know, what is "75". But my "investigations" showed me, that /usr/bin/newaliases pointes to sendmail. I think, 75 is the error message, because sendmail can not send notification mail. Is it really important for uninstall process, that notification mail is sent? I think, it is more important, that uninstall process is done without such pseudo errors.

Best regards.

Edit: Also trunk from 01/08/2007 do not works at my debian. I can not add new users/domains...

Edit2: With trunk 08/09/2007 and activated debugging in ispcp_common_methods.pl I found followed message in /var/log/ispcp/ispcp-dmn-mngr.stderr
Code:
Can't locate Net/LibIDN.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/ispcp/engine/ /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-dmn-mngr line 42.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-dmn-mngr line 42.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2007 05:22 AM by ctrl-alt-del.)
09-09-2007 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread