Current time: 09-25-2024, 10:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

a few small suggestions and a couple large ones
four2theizz0 Offline

a few small suggestions and a couple large ones
Hi,
I am new, and am really liking ISPCP. Please forgive me if these have been suggested before or are already planned. I would love to contribute as well and create/"fix" these as well and will try once I dig into the code a little more.

#1 Auto incrementing client ID values - this would be to minimize mistakes when adding new users/resellers

#2 State/Province field in when adding new users/resellers - more organization

#3 The larger request - Reseller API integration for selling domains. This could be a large or small project...larger by spanning some of the larger reseller registrars...Tucows, Enom, Wild West, Moniker...and providing integration of their API's in the control panel. Smaller scale would be to just provide instructions on creating a custom page or at least be able to edit settings through the control panel.

#4 automatic package installation - ie one click installs of things like joomla, wordpress, phpbb...etc

#5 gmail support for domains - I will give this a shot...has anyone ever created a domain gmail account through the api? I do not have much experience with google's api but am going to give it a shot

What does anyone think?

believe me I know these are way off and alot of work, just throwing it out there
10-03-2008 02:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
a few small suggestions and a couple large ones - four2theizz0 - 10-03-2008 02:23 PM