Current time: 06-23-2024, 01:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Long time execution -exit(idle timeout), terminated by calling exit(), return code: 0
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Long time execution -exit(idle timeout), terminated by calling exit(), return code: 0
Quote:I made it almost like you but i don't use make install, just copy compiled file

Fine, any special reason to avoid make install though?

About the output thing, notice that you are using "$output" two times in your call. Change it to:

Quote:exec($cmd, $output=array(), $return);

And you're done. See that you were using "$output" at the left side of the assignation. The php manual for "exec()" clearly states that the return value is the last line of the command's output, so this was overwriting the values assigned inside the exec function (this is, $output was first getting an array with all the output as lineas, and then overwriten by only the last line, which is what you were getting).

Oh, and no, I don't think that redirecting stdout to a file would improve performance, quite the opposite in fact. Without redirecting, the output will be stored in memory only, whereas if you redirect it will go to the disk. Disk is slower than memory.... so at the end you would get worse performance.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 09:17 PM by kilburn.)
03-06-2010 09:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long time execution -exit(idle timeout), terminated by calling exit(), return code: 0 - kilburn - 03-06-2010 09:12 PM