Current time: 07-07-2024, 05:38 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Permission problems after applying fix
djtech Offline

Exclamation Permission problems after applying fix
I followed all steps on a fresh install of Ubuntu 9.10 and applied the permission fix (ticket 2247) and was finally able to install ispCP Omega. However, I found that all permissions under /var/www were root:root and I could not access anything in the browser. I ran chown -R www-data:root to the /var/www directory and now I can finally see the under maintenance page with the logo, but there are a bunch of errors at the top of the page and I cannot get any further. The errors are:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/sess_Ypnt9AU5Xd0mYMWCpp0baRfMLQ8, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php on line 43

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php:43) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php on line 43

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php:43) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php on line 43

Any ideas?
03-12-2010 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Permission problems after applying fix - djtech - 03-12-2010 01:38 PM