Current time: 10-05-2024, 08:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Permission problems after applying fix
treuben Offline

RE: Permission problems after applying fix
(03-12-2010 03:55 PM)kilburn Wrote:  Did the ispcp-setup finish correctly? I guess that there was some error in there, and the installation did not finish properly. You can adjust the system's permissions by running both /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup/set-gui-permissions.sh adn /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup/set-engine-permissions.sh (the names are pretty self-explanatory). Please share any further problems you experience (after running the aforementioned scripts) so that we can further improve the software on furture versions.

Last, but not least, welcome to the IspCp project! Big Grin

I am on centos (centos-5-x86_64) php 5.2.10 and after running these scripts I get a blank white screen upon initial admin login. I get:

PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/) in Unknown on line 0, referer:

and

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-db-keys.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-lib.php on line 67, referer: etc in the httpd logs

I can restore functionality by chmod 777 the /var/www/ispcp/gui/phptmp/ and
chmod 444 /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-db-keys.php
also if I chmod 440 /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-db-keys.php it stays at the white screen.

Since I am guessing that chmod 444 isn't a good idea for this file, can you suggest another work around?
03-28-2010 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission problems after applying fix - treuben - 03-28-2010 11:24 PM