Current time: 07-09-2024, 02:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Install on opensuse 11.3 failed ! Any solution?
Jenson Offline

Install on opensuse 11.3 failed ! Any solution?
Hi all,

i have a OpenSuse 11.3 64-Bit root-server i need to install ispCP to. I know that openSuse 11.3 is not supported up to now, but the hoster does not install openSuse 11.2 anymore.

Is there a chance to get ispCP running in OpenSuse 11.3 ?

Following the problem desciption:

i followed the installation description for openSuse 11.2

everything worked fine up to the moment where i startet

Code:
perl ispcp-setup

the services are stopped and then it displays

Code:
hostname: Unknown host

i can enter the system network-address and it is preset with the correct ip-address.

then all the questions where answered and after the question if awstats should be installed there are the following error-messages displayed:

Code:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 879.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 879.
Use of uninitialized value $hostname in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 950.
Use of uninitialized value $hostname in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 963.
Use of uninitialized value $host in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 963.
Use of uninitialized value $hostname in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 964.
Use of uninitialized value $host in concatenation (.) or string at ispcp-setup line 964.
ERROR: External command '/usr/sbin/postmap /etc/postfix/ispcp/aliases &> /tmp/ispcp-setup-services.log' returned '1' status !

then the setup-script exits....

Any Idea what i can do to get it installed ? Again ... i know that 11.3 is not supported up to now but the hoster does not install 11.2.

Thanks for your help and greetings from germany

Jenson
09-15-2010 02:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Install on opensuse 11.3 failed ! Any solution? - Jenson - 09-15-2010 02:37 AM