Current time: 04-06-2020, 05:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)


Post Reply 
Update ispCP database schema ... FAILED
Author Message
Arno Offline
Newbie
*

Posts: 5
Joined: Jan 2009
Reputation: 0
Post: #24
RE: Update ispCP database schema ... FAILED
I had similar problems while updating from 1.06 to 1.07, and now I know the reason:

At first I followed the install manual, and when I recognized my fault, I went to the upgrade manual. It was just a little bit to late.

Not knowing, whether or not my way is right or wrong, it worked for me:

Switch to debug (/etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf, search for "DEBUG" and set the value to "1") and run the script ispcp-update again. Then I searched for the database connects and replaced the defaults by my data for user and password. I got the update script running.

Now I dumped the ispcp database and did a fresh install. When it was up and running, I stopped the daemon, reloaded my dump, set the status fields according the underneath statements to force a rewrite of the configuration:

PHP Code:
UPDATE domain SET domain_status 'change' WHERE domain_status 'ok';
UPDATE domain_aliasses SET alias_status 'change' WHERE alias_status 'ok';
UPDATE subdomain SET subdomain_status 'change' WHERE subdomain_status 'ok'

Then I run the script ispcp-rqst-mngr, started the daemon and was done.
07-05-2012 08:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Update ispCP database schema ... FAILED - Arno - 07-05-2012 08:44 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)