Current time: 05-17-2024, 06:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP 1.0.7 new installation problem, FreeBSD 8
outbackdingo Offline

RE: ispCP 1.0.7 new installation problem, FreeBSD 8
bump...
(01-06-2011 04:56 PM)outbackdingo Wrote:  Honestly BeNe we know that there is work to be done, but when we are talking about supporting FreeBSD its been rough at best, even Ive just tried to upgrade to 1.0.7 and now... EVERY ONE of my domains in IspCP
has a debugger error, and they wount go away, I an even manage domains now, because i cant switch users, and I would have to agree on FreeBSD sed is the default, dont make us install crap we dont need

Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimlabs.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !
Set status to 'change'
sys_command() | [ERROR] External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/optimcloud.com/errors/ 2>/dev/null' exited with value 1 !

(01-07-2011 01:41 AM)NotMyDay Wrote:  Hi EverybodySmile

I have one trouble the Ispcp-Omega-1.0.7Rc1 version install. My server Os Linux debian, and i can isntall the: Apache2, MySql, phpMyAdmin, PHP5 and Proftpd to. But my terminal obstruction at this point: CRITICAL ERROR: Module [HTML::Entities] WAS NOT FOUND !
Please help me, and please tell me that what the line of least resistance.

Thanks
NotMyDay

Dude, this belongs in a new linux debian thread, not a FreeBSD issues thread
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 02:29 AM by outbackdingo.)
01-09-2011 02:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ispCP 1.0.7 new installation problem, FreeBSD 8 - outbackdingo - 01-09-2011 02:28 AM