Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:44 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] Very strange ALIAS DOMAIN approval issue ???
ServerQuack Offline

RE: Very strange ALIAS DOMAIN approval issue ???
Okay, here's the answer.
My problem was that I was so used to VHCS (ispCP is a fork off VHCS) that when I saw Aliases on the left when logged in as a Reseller, I automatically assumed that clicking there would be the same thing as clicking on Show Aliases which is also available on the same screen with the user accounts. VHCS never had that approval thing going on, hence my understandable assumption. So if you create an alias domain that requires approval ... just log in as the reseller ... click on Aliases on the left side of your screen ... and then approve the alias domain.

Personally, I think this approval thing is ridiculous. I've had domains since 1991 and alias domains since around 1993. This approval nonsense was a first for me ...

Considering how it took just a couple of minutes to type this, I'm thoroughly disappointed that someone who already knew the answer was too lazy to write this for the benefit of anyone else who might run into this alias domain situation. I always thought forums were supposed to be helpful .... and this would have taken no time at all to answer. Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 12:41 AM by ServerQuack.)
08-15-2011 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very strange ALIAS DOMAIN approval issue ??? - ServerQuack - 08-15-2011 12:39 AM