Current time: 05-18-2024, 01:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

suexec apparently not working
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: suexec apparently not working
bpratt Wrote:Had a user who has installed joomla under his domain, and when he adds components to it, the file ownership becomes the same as the apache2 user, rather than the vu0000 user, which is creating a problem for them.

I'm pretty sure suexec is working, as I'm getting items in the suexec log, but only for the original domain that was setup on this server.

This is ispcp R2c running under Debian Etch.

All help welcomed. Smile

Just because suexec is working for the main domain (ispcp) it doens't mean it is working for the client domains, as these are generated using different template files. I'm assuming the .tpl files for user domains are not setup correctly for working fastcgi/suexec...

You might want to look at upgrading to a recent nightly build, as the current trunk has a ton of bugs resolved as compared to RC2c. If this isn't an option, attach the domain's section from your ispcp.conf file (from apache conf directory), and obscure the ip/domain. Myself or someone else can point you in the right direction for getting up and running with suexec for user domains.

-
Jesse
11-21-2007 04:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
suexec apparently not working - bpratt - 11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
RE: suexec apparently not working - pgentoo - 11-21-2007 04:03 PM
RE: suexec apparently not working - bpratt - 11-21-2007, 04:26 PM
RE: suexec apparently not working - bpratt - 11-21-2007, 05:05 PM