Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:22 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Project Organisation
BioALIEN Offline
Public Relations Officer
Dev Team

Cool Project Organisation
Guys, I've been on the site constantly monitoring the progress and reading over other people's problems and suggestions. I think everybody's doing an incredible job - you should all be proud.

Just a few things I wanted to get off my chest.
1) I blieve BeNe needs to be promoted to forum moderator status and also given access to add/edit the FAQ section on the website. He deserves it now and I think has the knowledge to help more people through the FAQ pages.

2) Can the people who are better and more informed on the nightly builds update the Wishlist page? Many things there have already been fixed, added and upgraded. That way others have a good picture of what features are waiting in the queue.

3) I think we should close the "Milestone: VHCS 2.4.7.1" milestone and move all its tasks to VHCS OMEGA RC1.

4) I think we should remove the "VHCS 2.4.8 RC1" download link and text from the Downloads section. We need to stop promoting the old VHCS project and concentrate on our own efforts. We need people to try out the nightly builds and give feedback.

These will give a more appealing and organised view for new visitors surfing the site and reading about the project. It makes my job of promoting it easier also.

Thank you,
03-28-2007 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Project Organisation - BioALIEN - 03-28-2007 07:34 PM
RE: Project Organisation - BeNe - 03-28-2007, 08:01 PM
RE: Project Organisation - RatS - 03-28-2007, 10:08 PM
RE: Project Organisation - BioALIEN - 03-29-2007, 01:51 AM
RE: Project Organisation - RatS - 03-29-2007, 01:56 AM