Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problem adding users
dave9 Offline

Problem adding users
Hi,

I've just installed ispCP but am having some problems adding users.

When i fill in the details and click the add user button on the /reseller/rau3.php I just get a blank screen. When I go back to the main page again I can see that the user has been added however the status is two circular blue arrows. If I try to switch to the user I get a message saying the user's account status is not OK. When I check the ispCP debugger under system tools I can see that there are 16 execute requests (after trying to add 4 users) under the Daemon tools section. If I click on these I get a blank page with the url xxxxxx.org/admin/ispcp_debugger.php?action=run_engine

I followed the Gentoo installation instructions and there is a section about changing the suexec minimum uid and gid lines or there will be problems adding domains however i'm not sure what I should set this to in my case as i'm not familiar with suexec.

If i run suexec -V i get the following:

-D AP_DOC_ROOT="/var/www"
-D AP_GID_MIN=100
-D AP_HTTPD_USER="apache"
-D AP_LOG_EXEC="/var/log/apache2/suexec_log"
-D AP_SAFE_PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"
-D AP_SUEXEC_UMASK=077
-D AP_UID_MIN=1000
-D AP_USERDIR_SUFFIX="public_html"

I've tried setting the gid and uid lines to 100 and 1000 respectively under /etc/ispcp/iscp.conf however this made no difference. I also tried changing the vu10000 user and group to 999 and 99 but this also made no difference.

I am running an up to date stable Hardened Gentoo build and have tried using both the RC5 release and the 26/06/08 snapshot builds with the same results.

I have debugging turned on but I cant seem to see anything useful in any of the log files under /var/log/ispcp

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Dave
06-27-2008 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem adding users - dave9 - 06-27-2008 01:07 AM
RE: Problem adding users - dave9 - 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM
RE: Problem adding users - gOOvER - 06-27-2008, 02:04 AM