Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

How to remove/omit mail-config
Metatron Offline

RE: How to remove/omit mail-config
Cube Wrote:
Quote:How is it possible to prevent that ispCP is creating the whole postfix-configuration at all?
This is not possible yet.

I'm not the perl-king, but in the dmn_add-functions you do a switch for create awstats-configs or not. Wouldn't it be relative easy to create a checkbox in the domain-settings (disable email) and then just skip the add_mta-step?
I mean I don't know how ambitious you are, maybe you want to offer the big solution with custom (and additional) MX-servers, and mySQL-cluster support, etc.++. :-)

Cube Wrote:
Quote:Because the next time I create a domain, my config gets removed again.
http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...verwritten

Yes I know, I'd modified the VHCS2 for Fedora, so I'm well familiar with the structure. I just mentioned it because of this extra-dimensional nature of these changes (extra care, don't forget you made that change, what was it? [after 5 months]). :-)

Cube Wrote:The solution with transport does also work, but in main.cf also something has to be changed and I do not remember what it was.

Maybe relay? I didn't quite reached the point of total insight into the postfix-config. I think I remember someone mentioned that $my_destination hosts will by default never questioned (no asking transport, no asking MX). Something like that.

Thanks anyway, and big thanks for the ispCP (if I'd do perl, I'd probably participate in development)
Niels
08-21-2008 02:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to remove/omit mail-config - Metatron - 08-20-2008, 06:06 AM
RE: How to remove/omit mail-config - Cube - 08-20-2008, 07:32 AM
RE: How to remove/omit mail-config - Metatron - 08-21-2008 02:52 AM