Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
minjaverde Offline

Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost'
Hi all,

i tried to make the update from RC4 to 1.0.0. After a Connection interruption during the first update, i did the upgrade again. And now i am having some Problems.

everything works fine except the admin.my-domain.com Page, where i am getting a the Error Message Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

so no Problem ;-) i know my root Passwort for the mysql Database and i can connect localy to my mysql instance, having all the rights on the mysql database and all the other databases.

so my idea was the maybe the Passwort in the /etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf is wrong, but neather the old crypthed password nor the new crypthed password was working.

Probably i lost my Keystore (i think i lost this one, because the default upgrade guide copys the backup to var, witch will be erased i case of a reboot on my server <- i know, i didn't think a lot on the installation) for that would speak that the crypthed Password changed (mysql root password is still the same).

i already tryed to new install over the existing installation without any success. Is there a way to create the crypthed Database Password manualy ?

i just want to be sure before i launch the rescue mission i tried everything Smile

greez minja

Systesm : debian-etch
07-22-2009 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' - minjaverde - 07-22-2009 04:55 PM