Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Working on Helping RHEL/CentOS Support
motokochan Offline

Working on Helping RHEL/CentOS Support
At work, I'm moving from an old hosting platform that is fully manual to one with ispCP-Omega so our customers can handle things like FTP accounts on their own. The new servers are running RHEL (actual RH-supported) on Rackspace, so I'm working on getting this software running on this distro.

I have already done a few corrections on the install documentation on the Wiki and will try to do some clean up as soon as I can. The deadline for the move is the end of the week, so I'm having to run a crash course in getting things working.

Since I'm going to try and get things smoothed so we can upgrade and support this on our hosting server, I'd like to see if I can work out some of the standing issues. If anyone wants to draw my attention, please reply with a link to a bug report or forum topic.

My time is limited this week as I have a lot of customers left to move, so I'll probably not be able to make major progress until December when I can get a running development environment stood up.
11-24-2009 05:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Working on Helping RHEL/CentOS Support - motokochan - 11-24-2009 05:33 PM