Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:53 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

This PHP script has been encoded using the excellent eAccelerator Optimizer
NIIcK Offline

RE: This PHP script has been encoded using the excellent eAccelerator Optimizer
(01-30-2010 08:24 PM)kilburn Wrote:  
Quote:I don't have the path error anymore but it still says it is not installed though I have the following in the error log:
Code:
[Sat Jan 30 11:11:00 2010] [notice] mod_fcgid: call /var/www/virtual/selfnet.org/htdocs/control.php with wrapper /var/www/fcgi/selfnet.org/php5-fcgi-starter
This is normal, mod_fcgid shows a notice each time it spawns/kills a php interpreter. No problem with that Smile

Quote:P.S. Where can I find the disabled_functions directive?
Sorry for the typo, the directive is called "disable_functions", and you can find it the very same php.ini file.

Anyway, if you want to install it for *all* the websites you should place it in a special eaccelerator.ini inside /etc/php5/conf.d (see the other files that are already there). Debian's php is compiled so any files in this directory are automatically included on startup.

Adding it as separate .ini file in /etc/php5/conf.d seemed to have done the trick.

Thanks killburn!

nick
01-31-2010 01:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: This PHP script has been encoded using the excellent eAccelerator Optimizer - NIIcK - 01-31-2010 01:01 AM