Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Creating user seems to be stalled
mike548141 Offline

RE: Creating user seems to be stalled
Thanks for the speedy reply! Would love to swap (in fact ispcp was my original preference) but for it to work in my server build it must be a RPM and I suspect I don't have the skill to compile a RPM of ispcp for openSuSE.

Quote:since vhcs has no forum on their page
Yeah that is a pain

I'm not here to defend them but I see VHCS 2.6 is in beta, due release "soonish" so at least some one is working on it.

Quote:And if this is still the case after reloading the user list I think theres a problem.
Can confirm it still happens after reloading the user list

Quote:you need to have a look at the log files - maybe in /var/log/vhcs/*
Unfortunately there are no log files there. The folder is there (/var/log/vhcs2/vhcs2-arpl-msgr) but there are no files in vhcs2 or its sub-dirs.
Looking in messages I just see cron job log entries executing /srv/www/vhcs2/engine/tools/vhcs2phptemp.sh

One thing I (stupidly) forgot to mention before. When creating the user it goes through the first two steps without issue but when you press "Add user" on the third step it leaves you on a blank page, the URL of the blank page is "http://www.clements.org.nz/reseller/rau3.php".
The first step is specifying the domain name, step 2 you specify the limits in traffic, users etc and step 3 is the user details, password etc...

Even through it leaves me on a blank page if I go back to the control panel the user shows in the list properly and all the details I configured are there. So maybe a coding error in the PHP of rau3.php?

If it helps I have a play system that is online, I would prefer to not publish the URL, username & password here through. So I can give access if its helpful

MC
04-07-2010 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating user seems to be stalled - mike548141 - 04-07-2010 03:38 AM