Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

After 1.0.3->1.0.7 upgrade, phpmyadmin allows passwordless login
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: After 1.0.3->1.0.7 upgrade, phpmyadmin allows passwordless login
Quote:Wasn't there a time where phpmyadmin allowed logins in domain form? For example: example.com, which would list the database for a domain?

No, there was not. You should be able to login using any of the *users* defined in the SQL management section of the domain, and see the databases that it has right to access. Notice that this is *not* the same as the panel's (domain) login.

Quote:Also, now, under Manage SQL, when I click phpmyadmin, I get the following:

"Error: An error occurred while authentication!"

This probably indicates that for some reason you are unable to connect as the mysql users either. First check is to delete your cookies for the admin domain, re-login to the panel, and trying to access phpmyadmin from there. If this fails, try to manually login to pma using one of the mysql's users. If this also fails... I don't know what to tell you :S
12-17-2010 05:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: After 1.0.3->1.0.7 upgrade, phpmyadmin allows passwordless login - kilburn - 12-17-2010 05:00 PM