Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7 fails (now with new errors)
Paddy0174 Offline

RE: Upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7 fails (now with new errors)
OK, so I hope, somebody can jum in here and help a little further. I try to write down, what I've done to come further step by step.

Any help is really appreciated! Smile

From the beginning:
Started to update the installation according to the readme in package / the manual in the documentation:
  • 1 to 9 went smoothly (no wonder)
  • starting the ispcp-update script
  • failed with "access denied for sql user root" => erased the old password from ispcp.conf and set a new one with ispcp-dp-passwd => worked
  • next run => failed with "PORT_POSTGREY" not available => set "PORT_POSTGREY = 60000" in ispcp.conf => worked
  • next run => failed with "Couldn't find resolv.conf => set RESOLV_CONF_FILE = /etc/resolv.conf" in ispcp.conf => worked
    Rebuilding all services configuration files so did come to an end and worked
  • next run => failed with no specific error, log says "[ERROR] Unknown user 'v2000' !"
    This is the part Rebuilding all GUI configuration files,
    "ispCP GUI Bind9 configuration: [DONE]
    ispCP GUI fastCGI/PHP configuration: [FAILED]

All ideas are welcome, I'm stuck with this, and the machine is still off. My boss is going to kill me (maybe he already hired someone that is waiting for me outside....), so please, all ideas, crazy or not, are very welcome!

Thanks a lot!
01-27-2011 01:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7 fails (now with new errors) - Paddy0174 - 01-27-2011 01:04 AM