Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:36 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

does anyone support isPCP ????
jacksparrow Offline

RE: does anyone support isPCP ????
(04-11-2011 03:28 PM)MasterTH Wrote:  this is a problem of sourceforge not of ispcp,

by the way, maybe filename changes, but the installation-way is the same. a howto could never show you what u have to type in, because your sytem can be different. 'apt-get install aptitude' is also in the howto

Did you now that debian/ubuntu work in the same way? sorry but probably administrating a linuxserver is not the right thing for you.

1) who's to blame does not matter its a problem and when you are a noob you dont understand this untill you use winscp then you check and see that the filename is changed
2) this topic was not about apt get or aptitude
3) i know debian and ubuntu have many things the same not all
4) i think you where born walking , talking, reading, singin, dancing and you could manage a linux server Big Grin

sorry but i think the most of us had to learn all these things we where not so lucky like you

the problem is that you need to install many things before the install can be executed and this is not really good ducumented so then you get alot of errors
04-11-2011 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: does anyone support isPCP ???? - RatS - 03-07-2011, 04:08 AM
RE: does anyone support isPCP ???? - RatS - 04-11-2011, 12:11 AM
RE: does anyone support isPCP ???? - jacksparrow - 04-11-2011 04:09 PM