Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[HOWTO] Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts)
rethus Offline

RE: [HOWTO] Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts)
I have found a little bug into your scripts. Not an prgramming-bug... itsw an logical BUG.

I have installed ispCP and configured it to only set hosting-plans on Admin - not on Reseller.
If i use your Script, i have to add --created_by and --hosting_plan. And its only works, if the Hosting_Plan was created by the user who is named on --created_by.

But this is no logical assignment. Cause if i add all my plesk-customers i had to add them to the admin (cause reseller don't have own hosting_plans.

But ispCP don't can assign users from (or to) admin. This is also a logical misstake of ispCP, cause a user have to be also assignable from reseller back to admin... or from admin to reseller....

I solve my Problem with changing your domain.php...

Change this line:
Code:
$result = $mysqli->query("SELECT `props` FROM `hosting_plans` WHERE `name`='$hosting_plan' AND `reseller_id`='$created_by'");

into:

Code:
$result = $mysqli->query("SELECT `props` FROM `hosting_plans` WHERE `name`='$hosting_plan'");

So my next Question is... how did you set all the User-Details (adress, name and so on)?
I see some variables into your script, but seems they doesn't accessaible from outside?
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2010 09:43 AM by rethus.)
03-17-2010 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using the CLI with ispcp - aseques - 05-08-2009, 11:26 PM
RE: [HOWTO] Using the CLI to manage ispcp via command line (scripts) - rethus - 03-17-2010 09:40 AM