Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[solved] Blank page
biologist Offline

RE: Blank page
(03-10-2009 12:10 AM)rbtux Wrote:  Well let's assume you don't know what you did and you got only the information for your post... Would you bother helping? I don't think so...

Provide more details logs, configs, etc...
Well, I just thought maybe I've forgotten to activate the gui anywhere. I mean PHP is running, I tested (within ispcp-installation) pma and webmail. It's working fine. So that's the reason why I didn't provide any further details.

Ok, here we go:
I'm actually about to migrate all the data from my old to the new server. I've been running vhcs 2.4.7.1 so far and yesterday I've noticed that iscp has been released. I just want to give it a try, but my problem is, that a made a lot a changes on the old version, because I'm running apache chrooted. I mean it's working fine, but I want to have a closer look to the new version.
Anyway, actually ispcp is *not* chrooted so this can't be the problem. I ran the ispcp-setup and it worked (after changing mysql-socket to default - in my chrooted environment I need it anywhere else). After this step I ran the upgrade-step. After that I still have some error-messages in /var/log/ispcp indicating master manager process is not running. But shouldn't the gui be unaffected by this? DB-update was performed, mail-users have been created (out of the data from the mysql-vhcs2-database.
So at all I didn't change any paths within the config (/etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf) - just the passwords where added. I checked the paths (everything was fine) and the corresponding files have been copied there. I just had a view to the gui's source-code and noticed there is a check, if ispcp.conf exists. So as a test I just renamed this config-file and the gui complained afterwards that it is gone. So what data exactly do you need?

apache-log:
Just indicates "/" has been accessed. Nothing that would help - no errors.

Believe me, I just didn't write this mail without checking all that stuff. The gui just shows a blank page, but the virtual host is configured fine. And additionaly it doesn't seem to be a chmod-problem.
I forgot something: sessionfile in phptmp is created, but it's empty. When I place a test-php-file (say test.php) in the same directory containing phpinfo(), the file gets executed correctly.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2009 01:16 AM by biologist.)
03-10-2009 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[solved] Blank page - biologist - 03-10-2009, 12:07 AM
RE: Blank page - rbtux - 03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
RE: Blank page - biologist - 03-10-2009 12:40 AM
RE: Blank page - biologist - 03-10-2009, 07:23 AM
RE: Blank page - kilburn - 03-10-2009, 07:46 AM
RE: Blank page - biologist - 03-11-2009, 03:46 AM
RE: Blank page - rbtux - 03-11-2009, 03:50 AM
RE: Blank page - biologist - 03-11-2009, 04:42 AM
RE: Blank page - kilburn - 03-11-2009, 08:50 PM