Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:24 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[COMMERCIAL] - WHMCS Module for ISPCP released
alex Offline

RE: [COMMERCIAL] - WHMCS Module for ISPCP released
I'm not quite comfortable with paying to use a -module- for a Open Source Control Panel... That kinda defeats the purpose. But, after waiting for the "soon to come" billing system and integration from that other dude in the enhancements, I got tired, actually bought this module and integrated it with my billing system. Only "bug" I can see is that it sets the domain as user ispcp, while it's posted as something else in WHMCS. I'll try contacting them about it, and see if we can fix it - if they do, I'll probably keep it (even tho 5Euro each month for a module is a bit tragic to charge)...

And as for lifetime license... 99 Euro? That's being rude. Nearly as much as a lifetime license for WHMCS, and the module is definately NOT a "shitload of code". Also concidering you could go for like 20 months on a month-to-month basis, for the price of it... Chances are you've developed one yourself which you can configure the way you want in that time! It can't be that hard to code against the IspCP API (although I haven't really studied that path much just yet).

But to answer the last post, definately not a joke - they're dead serious on making you pay for it... :-)

Maybe the author would do a few thinking sessions and concider supporting instead of enjoying this free software for their business AND charging for their contribution in return.

Just my 2's (or €5 if you will...)
10-17-2009 02:59 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [COMMERCIAL] - WHMCS Module for ISPCP released - alex - 10-17-2009 02:59 PM