Current time: 05-21-2024, 12:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Spamassassin ClamAV Amavis Greylisting etc
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Spamassassin ClamAV Amavis Greylisting etc
Quote:- How can I train the Spamfilter?
su amavis -c 'sa-learn --{ham,spam} /path/to/file/or/folder'

Quote:- Is there any special Folder for Spam/Virus which can be checked whether there is a wanted mail? I dont see any...
If you've set up before-queue spam checking, spam mails are rejected by your web server and the sending user should receive a Delivery Failure Notification. If you've set up after-queue spam filtering, quarantined mails should be in /var/lib/amavis/virusmails (or /var/lib/amavis/something)

Quote:- I thought my configuration doesnt work. But in fact it was probably the greylisting. The emails came in after lets say 15-30 min. Where can I deactivate it? Maybe the greylisting isnt the reason for the delay? Which logfile can I check to see where my mails stuck? Ofcourse I check /var/log/mail.*
You're right, this seems to be a greylisting issue. Therefore, if you "grep postgrey /var/log/mail.log" some entries stating delayed mails should show up.

To disable it, comment the "check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:60000," line in your /etc/postfix/main.cf file, and stop/remove the postgrey daemon:
Code:
/etc/init.d/postgrey stop
update-rc.d -f postgrey remove

Done! To re-enable, uncomment the same line, start the server and re-add it as a default service using update-rc.d
07-11-2009 07:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spamassassin ClamAV Amavis Greylisting etc - kilburn - 07-11-2009 07:49 AM