Current time: 05-21-2024, 06:07 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Perl + Non-standard cgi-bin folder + Perl inside .html file + Many hours
zatara Offline

RE: Perl + Non-standard cgi-bin folder + Perl inside .html file + Many hours
(02-18-2010 09:55 PM)joximu Wrote:  ok - so if we should help complaining..... :-)))
Yes, help complaining would be appreciated Smile ... Seriously, they are using variable names derived from MS Visual C++, for example, $m_lpszEmail, which is a supposed to mean a long pointer to a null terminating string called Email (I think, been a long time since I wrote MS code), and PERL DOESN'T HAVE POINTERS, NOR NULL TERMINATING STRINGS...

Anyways, I made some serious break throughs on this issue thanks to the die command and CGI::Carp in perl. But now, it seems ISPCP is catching the error and displaying the internal error 500 before Carp has a chance to output the detailed error information. Is there a way to temporarily disable the ISPCP error system so that I can see the output from the perl debugging module?

Also, it seems all of my issues are due to the "Premature end of script headers" which as I understand means not all of the data was printed to the web server. Or it could mean the script gave its output to STDOUT...

Thanks for all your help!!!!

-z
02-22-2010 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perl + Non-standard cgi-bin folder + Perl inside .html file + Many hours - zatara - 02-22-2010 03:36 AM