Current time: 05-07-2024, 07:11 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
About jpeg for gd
freed1985 Offline

About jpeg for gd
When I install ecshop.
It report that can`t support jpeg.

Who can tell me ,how can I make my ispCP support jpeg?

This picture is the test report of ecshop:

PS: I use ispcp1.0.4 on CentOS5.4.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 12:59 AM by freed1985.)
03-19-2010 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user
dcreation Offline

RE: About jpeg for gd
Seams more a Bug of your Software to me. jpg support is activated per default. (because part of GD).

ispcp does nothing here. you can try to reinstall php-gd (or similar). or compile php with gd support yourself.
03-19-2010 04:01 AM
gOOvER Offline
Banned

This has nothing to do with ispCP. Please consult google. Smile
03-19-2010 04:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
freed1985 Offline

Thank for all person upstairs.
The problem is the version of php.
When I use php5.3.2 and use phpinfo() look the information,there report jpeg is enable.
But ecshop reports unsupport.
Today I change my php to 5.2.10.

Now It`s OK.

Code:
Operatingsystem.................................................................​.........................................................Linux
PHPversion......................................................................​....................................................5.2.10
SupportMySQL?...................................................................​.......................................................Support
GDversion.......................................................................​...................................................2
SupportJPEG?....................................................................​......................................................Support
SupportGIF?.....................................................................​.....................................................Support
SupportPNG?.....................................................................​.....................................................Support
Importantfileintegrity?.........................................................​.................................................................Integrity
Safemode?.......................................................................​...................................................No
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 02:59 PM by freed1985.)
03-19-2010 02:58 PM
Nuxwin
Unregistered

Hello ;

MODERATORS, please close this thread.

Thanks
03-19-2010 04:32 PM
Thread Closed