Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:51 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FreeBSD 8.0 jail ispCP 1.0.4 add domain
antencek Offline

FreeBSD 8.0 jail ispCP 1.0.4 add domain
Hi all!

I am trying to setup FreeBSD 8.0 amd64 jail with ispCP 1.0.4.

The great thing is it partialy works Smile
The bad thing is it partialy doesn't work Sad

When I (add)change domain it takes a long time and the php log says

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-functions.php on line 55

OK, so I ran /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr manually and got stuck with error in database saying

sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/<domain>/errors/ 2>/dev/null' returned '1' status !

If sys_command is run manualy, the response is: cp: 2 is not a directory

So I guess 2>/dev/null is the problem here?

Wouldn't it be better sys_command('/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -np /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/<domain>/errors/ >/dev/null') both ispcp-dmn-mngr?

I have also noticed that ispcp_daemon script does not create /var/run/ispcp_daemon.pid thouhg daemon is present (ps aux)

Does anyone have any suggestion how to fix the problem of running ispcp-rqst-mngr manualy?

Have fun,
antencek
03-30-2010 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: FreeBSD 8.0 jail ispCP 1.0.4 add domain
We improved ispCP under FreeBSD heavy in 1.0.5 so if you can wait some days try 1.0.5 when it is out.

Quote:When I (add)change domain it takes a long time and the php log says
Be sure that your Postfix works. ispCP send mails about *every* change to the admin.
Try to disable this feature as Admin in the Panel and try it again.

Quote:PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-functions.php on line 55

OK, so I ran /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr manually and got stuck with error in database saying

sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -ip /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/<domain>/errors/ 2>/dev/null' returned '1' status !

If sys_command is run manualy, the response is: cp: 2 is not a directory

So I guess 2>/dev/null is the problem here?

Wouldn't it be better sys_command('/bin/echo n | /bin/cp -np /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/errordocs/401.html /usr/local/www/data/virtual/<domain>/errors/ >/dev/null') both ispcp-dmn-mngr?

I will check it in ispCP 1.0.5

Quote:I have also noticed that ispcp_daemon script does not create /var/run/ispcp_daemon.pid thouhg daemon is present (ps aux)
It is "only" a /var/run/ispcp.lock created.

Greez BeNe
03-30-2010 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
antencek Offline

Thank you, BeNe!

Today I've installed 1.0.5 in jail and the first problem is still there.

When I add first domain, I get in php log:

PHP Warning: fopen(/var/run/ispcp.lock) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-functions.php on line 36
PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-functions.php on line 55

The ispcp.lock file does not exist in /var/run.
Then I run manualy: /usr/local/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr

Things get done. OK. So I add second domain and I get only:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/www/ispcp/gui/include/ispcp-functions.php on line 57

The ispcp.lock file is there since ispcp-rqst-mngr call. I checked line 57 of ispcp-functions.php and it's about reading socket.

I tried to telnet to port 9876 where ispcp_daemon should be listening, but it only closes connection.

I think there is something wrong with ispcp_daemon in FreeBSD jail (will try without jail too).

Is there any solution for that?

Thank you!

Best regards,
antencek
04-02-2010 08:28 AM
antencek Offline

The ispcp_daemon NOT inside jail - works!

Domain add is OK.

Domain delete does not work (even by running ispcp-rqst-mngr by hand).
The debug info said something about empty EL stack...

Telnet to localhost:9876 also works.

So, how to improve ispcp under freebsd jail?

antencek
04-02-2010 06:06 PM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Yes, i know about the Problem and thats the reason why we are still testing ispCP in a Jail enviroment. If you run ispCP on the Hostsystem itself, the most works smooth now with 1.0.5. But there was no time to improve the Jail situation.
You can try to add this to your rc.conf on the Hostsystem:
Code:
jail_allow_raw_sockets="YES"

Greez BeNe
For more Info ans Options please check --> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859...uning.html

If we know what special options for ispCP in jail are needed than we can create a Jail Template. But first the daemon must work inside the jail of course.

Greez BeNe
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 07:07 PM by BeNe.)
04-02-2010 06:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply