Current time: 05-02-2024, 06:25 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problems with PHP support
Energymedia Offline

Problems with PHP support
Hi there.
I've got a strange problem and, after a night of searching on the server without success I've decided to ask for a help.
I'm using IspCp 1.04 on Debian 5, for some domains I'm hosting in my server.
Yesterday I've tried to add a domain and also an alias domain. Both of them have remained unsuccessfully created (red sign, not green status). OK. I've thought that if I'll delete and re-create it will be OK. But delete process failed without explanations in IspCp. The domain directory have been deleted but configuration files were still there. I've stopped the daemon, apache, bind, and tried to clean by hand, for a future re-creation of the account.
Everything went aparently OK, apache started OK, I have re-created the domain, with all necessary settings, PHP and CGI support. The domain is now green status, the config files look OK aparently, the default site of that domain works (html-only), but any kind of PHP script I try to use in this account, it gives me a 500 "Internal server error". I've thought that the user/group in the sequence added to ispcp.conf is different from the real user/group, but the problem seems to be in another place. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Note. The old accounts are not affected by this problem, I have created also a subdomain in my old domain and it works fine. Only this new added domain has this FCGI problem.
04-02-2010 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Problems with PHP support
Step by step:

Quote:Yesterday I've tried to add a domain and also an alias domain. Both of them have remained unsuccessfully created (red sign, not green status).
You should try to discover why they failed instead of simply deleting/recreating them. The corresponding error message can be seen (at least) using PMA, going to the "domains" or "domain_aliasses" tables and seeing the message that's left in the status field of the corresponding domain/alias.

If you think it's temporary, go to the panel as admin, tools, ispcp debugger, and re-request the addition from there.

Quote:but any kind of PHP script I try to use in this account, it gives me a 500 "Internal server error". I've thought that the user/group in the sequence added to ispcp.conf is different from the real user/group, but the problem seems to be in another place. Any suggestion is appreciated.
See the /var/log/apache2/suexec.log, where user/permissions problems about fastcgi are being logged. It should give you the hint you need to solve it (or paste the logs here if you can't figure out what's wrong and we'll try to help).
04-02-2010 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply