Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I can't create hosting plans
mike548141 Offline

I can't create hosting plans
Hi,

Server: OpenSuse 11.1

When I login as admin or a reseller and try to create a hosting plan it does nothing. I fill in all the fields and press the button and it takes no action, gives no errors etc...
If I don't fill in a field e.g. maximum aliases then it does error when I press the button.

Looking at the database table for hosting there is nothing in there.

Nothing in the logs to indicate an issue, is there something I can enable to debug/diagnose the issue?

Also could someone post me the layout/syntax of the data to enter in the field. In the mean time I can enter the fields into the table manually using a SQL insert.

Thanks,

MC
04-30-2010 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike548141 Offline

RE: I can't create hosting plans
Incase its useful to anyone the table data format for hosting_plans in ispCP v1.0.5 is
Quote:+----+-------------+-------------+--------------------------------------------+-------------+-------+-----------+-------+---------+--------+
| id | reseller_id | name | props | description | price | setup_fee | value | payment | status |
+----+-------------+-------------+--------------------------------------------+-------------+-------+-----------+-------+---------+--------+
| 2 | 2 | My plan name | _yes_;_yes_;0;0;0;0;0;0;10;10;_full_;_yes_ | My Description | 10.00 | 10.00 | NZD | Cash | 1 |
+----+-------------+-------------+--------------------------------------------+-------------+-------+-----------+-------+---------+--------+

MC
05-01-2010 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply