Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

problem whit apache
theprincy Offline

problem whit apache
[/align]I have a server with 150 domain and all or most mornings I find myself locked apache is running but I have to restart to make sure that everything returns to normal.
In your opinion what could be? Some time ago I received a strange e-mail to a bug on the apache connections to unspecified but not finding anything in the network got trashed thinking of a fake.
Someone knows something about?
05-02-2010 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petzsch Offline

RE: problem whit apache
First things first: What version of ISPcp are you running? What linux distribution? Are all security updates from the distribution applied? What do the apache logs say at the time the webserver locks down?
05-03-2010 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qubed Offline

other thing is that there is a limit set in php.ini file to 150 domains maby it as simple as changing this walue?
05-16-2010 10:22 AM
petzsch Offline

@qubed: I think you refer to the MaxClients setting in your apache2.conf config. This does not limit the maximal number of vhosts but the maximum number of simultanous connections to the webserver. It is very reasonable to limit this according to what your hardware can manage as else your entire server can get locked up under high traffic or DDOS attempts against your webserver.
05-16-2010 11:23 AM