Current time: 07-04-2024, 07:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

multiple php versions
miguelp Offline

multiple php versions
Hi,

I'm really new using VPS's and ispCP, my hosting company provided me with an VPS fully functional with ispCP allready installed.

Now i'm trying to migrate my clients to the new server, but some of them have software that does not support PHP 5.3, and other have software that only runs on an PHP 5.3 server.

So my question is, is it possible to have multiple versions of PHP installed on the system, and when i configure a user be able to select the PHP version with ispCP?

On the last hosting i had a reseller account with whm/Cpanel, and i was able to choose between PHP 4.3/5.2/5.3, is there any way i can do the same with ispCP?
06-02-2010 06:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: multiple php versions
not yet...

There was a time when you could choose between php4 or php5 - but system wide...

I had a test install where php4 and php5 was possible (different file extensions for the different php versions) - but this is not php5.2 and php5.3

Maybe it's possible to - at least manually - set some customers to php5.2 and let the others with php5.3....

/J
06-02-2010 08:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
miguelp Offline

Ok, thanks for you reply, is the any plans for this feature in future releases?

I don't know if i'm the only one asking for these feature, but it would be great to have it.
By the way is anyone responsible for the Portuguese translation? and i mean pt_PT not pt_BR.
06-02-2010 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

If it's on the wishlist... maybe...

pt_PT - since there were not updates for this language for a long time - I'd say there is no maintainer for this...

You can provide a full translation - just add a ticket...

/Joxi
06-02-2010 10:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply