Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:36 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Deleting Users
marysvillemojo Offline

Deleting Users
Hello,

I try to remove 2 user accounts via admin or reseller and each time I get this error "Wrong domain ID!" and under Details it says "Status:Addition in progress". No matter what I do they stay in the pending state, no way to update or remove them.

Not quite sure where to go on it. I found an article that mentioned an issue in the code for /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/manage_user.php but i reviewed the code they said was wrong and mine was updated already. I am running an upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.5.

I am still a linux noob, so I'm learning as I go.
Thanks for any help

Chris
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 02:22 AM by marysvillemojo.)
07-15-2010 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Deleting Users
Your domain is not yet created, it's pending creation. Hence, there is no way for ispcp to delete it.

Now, you can either:
- Remove the domain entry from the "domain" table. Since it has not been created yet, there are no other actions required to get rid of it.
- Re-execute pending requests through the ispcp debugger (login to the panel as admin, go to the system tools entry in top menu, ispcp debugger left menu, click "execute pending requests"). This should actually create the new domain (it'll show with an "OK" status afterwards), and then you will be able to delete it normally.

Although the first option is simpler, I would take the other approach. If the domain wasn't really created when you first added it, it means that there's a problem in your setup (maybe the ispcp-daemon is not running?). Going the second route will ensure that everything is working properly and you won't have further problems...
07-15-2010 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marysvillemojo Offline

RE: Deleting Users
Thank you for the input!

The second option doesn't work. in the debugger The daemon shows 15 execute requests, but when i click on it all I get is "Daemon returned 0 as status code". And it still has 15 execute requests. All other categories are empty.

and the first option. how would I go about doing this?

Thanks
Chris
07-16-2010 02:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply