Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problem with virtual host?
daveyc Offline

Problem with virtual host?
Hi Guys,

I've recently installed ispCP on Ubuntu 10.04. Following a couple of guides on here I managed to get it all installed, and can access the admin panel. However, it seems that's the only thing I can access.

I added a new domain, set it up on my nameservers, pointed it to the right places etc. However, when accessing the domain, it goes straight to the ispCP login page.

I've had a search, but I couldn't quite find what i was looking for, not knowing exactly what to search for didn't help Smile

Thanks,

Dave
07-17-2010 02:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daveyc Offline

RE: Problem with virtual host?
24 views and no replies Sad

Oh well, I managed to fix the problem anyways. I followed a guide I found on another post here: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...%3Fp%3D519 - It didnt work the first time for me, but this morning it did!

Now to figure out what is wrong with proftpd, but i'll post that as another thread to keep things organised.

Dave
07-17-2010 10:52 PM
dado023 Offline

(07-17-2010 10:52 PM)daveyc Wrote:  24 views and no replies Sad

Oh well, I managed to fix the problem anyways. I followed a guide I found on another post here: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...%3Fp%3D519 - It didnt work the first time for me, but this morning it did!

Now to figure out what is wrong with proftpd, but i'll post that as another thread to keep things organised.

Dave

keep on writing,.....there are many noobs like me Big Grin
07-26-2010 06:59 AM
toprngr Offline
Banned

Could it be that it is because of what you did? That you added on something new to it and it didn’t work as it should or the codes you use is not compatible with the version that you currently have on your computer? It might be that you corrected a wrong linking, or coding problems but in the end after fixing and directing them to the correct place, you forget to restart and run it again.
08-03-2010 05:14 PM
cuss Offline

are you using nat?
if yes, do this:

/etc/init.d/ispcp_daemon stop
cd /etc/ispcp/apache/parts/
sed -i "s/{IP}/YOUR.INTERNAL.IP.HERE/g" *
mysql -u root -p
mysql> USE ispcp;
mysql> UPDATE `domain` SET `domain_status` = 'change' WHERE `domain_status` = 'ok';
mysql> UPDATE `subdomain` SET `subdomain_status` = 'change' WHERE `subdomain_status` = 'ok';
mysql> UPDATE `domain_aliasses` SET `alias_status` = 'change' WHERE `alias_status` = 'ok';
mysql> UPDATE mail_users SET status="toadd" where status="ok";
mysql> quit
/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart
/etc/init.d/bind9 restart
08-27-2010 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply