Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:35 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

upgrade 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 some strange problems before and after
allrob Offline

upgrade 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 some strange problems before and after
Hey all,

what i have done:

installed 1.0.3 on a server
a customer tried to remove his htdocs dir, this was possible, don't understand how, he didnt have enough permissions
apache tripped on this
recreated the htdocs dir
then executed ispcp-rqst-mgr
still had 2 Execute requests
got an error when i tried to switch to the account, user also can't login to his account about bzip not working, checked the location and the password used in the command, no luck manually, so i upgraded to see it that fixed anything, but it didnt.

so i removed the account, recreated it, dumped back all backups and email accounts
still have the problem, the bzip error is gone, but the Execute requests are still there, i even got 2 new ones, making the total to 4 Execute requests.
running it from the browser does not work and when i check the log files in debug mode i see

Use of uninitialized value $sub_status in string eq at /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-sub-mngr line 2676.
(4 lines, 4 Execute requests, hmmm?)
in ispcp-sub-mngr.sterror

and this is the output of ispcp-rqst-mgr in debug mode
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: mngr_engine(), msg: processing 26, live, change.
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command(), msg: Starting...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command('/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-sub-mngr 26 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-sub-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-sub-mngr.stderr'), msg: Ending...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: mngr_engine(), msg: processing 27, test, change.
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command('/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-sub-mngr 27 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-sub-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-sub-mngr.stderr'), msg: Ending...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command('/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-serv-mngr 0 2 0 0 0 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-serv-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-serv-mngr.stderr'), msg: Ending...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: mngr_engine(), msg: processing 25 -> 25, toadd.
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command('/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-htgroups-mngr 25 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stderr'), msg: Ending...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: mngr_engine(), msg: processing 26 -> 26, toadd.
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: sys_command('/var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-htgroups-mngr 26 1>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stdout 2>/var/log/ispcp/ispcp-htgroups-mngr.stderr'), msg: Ending...

one of my friends also has access to the admin account, he tried to create a new customer, it didnt run ispcp-rqst-mnrg, i did some research, found this page http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-5778.html well i have somewhat the same problem, do i have a chance at trying the suggestion from that thread?

did some search into the code, but i first need some sleep now, servers are up, but these are the issues.

any suggestions are very welcome!
07-21-2010 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
allrob Offline

RE: upgrade 1.0.3 to 1.0.5 some strange problems before and after
forget this post, reinstalled, now on a fresh 1.0.5, still having the rqst-mngr not running situation...
07-24-2010 05:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply