Current time: 07-07-2024, 05:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Postfix notification e-mail setup
NIIcK Offline

Postfix notification e-mail setup
Hello again Smile

I was wondering if it is possible to set up ispCP Postfix to only send notification e-mails for errors and thus cutting out all the login or changed users e-mails the system sends to the default admin e-mail address.

The reason I'm asking is the large amount of e-mails I receive from the system with regard to users logging in their interface. In my opinion, having only the error e-mails be sent would be great.

Thank you,

Nick
08-11-2010 04:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Postfix notification e-mail setup
Login as admin, click on "Settings" and it's down there, as "log level" or something like that (I've the panel localized, so I can't see the english name). Change it to "Warnings and Errors" or "Errors" and you're done.

PS: Postfix has nothing to do with these alerts Wink
08-11-2010 06:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NIIcK Offline

Thank you!
08-12-2010 04:52 PM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Put your reputation votes where your mouth is! Wink hehe
08-12-2010 07:01 PM
NIIcK Offline

(08-12-2010 07:01 PM)kilburn Wrote:  Put your reputation votes where your mouth is! Wink hehe

Done! For such good work you're doing it couldn't have been any other way! Big Grin
08-14-2010 05:36 PM